Courtesy of factsaboutyou.tumblr.com
All the joy,laughter and beautiful memories we share, will not be forgotten, till the very end.
Nostalgia

Monday, March 30, 2015

Hello guys. I'm pretty sure nobody will actually see this post because wells. This blog itself is probably forgotten already ha ha ha. But still, just for memory's sake, I'm posting here HAHA. I'm pretty sure alot of us don't actually keep in touch anymore, and that's actually kinda really sad. Confession: I actually find it quite awkward to talk to most of yall face-to-face or through text because idk, I grew really awkward over the years so, I resorted to stalking you guys through your blogs, social media etc. HAHAHA shit now I sound like a true creep. But idk just wanted to keep up with yall (although yall prolly don't want anything to do with me anymore) and yupps. I hope life has been treating you guys well so far, and this year is a pretty important year for the JC kids so all the best yeah???

Life has been truly horrible for me recently and I really hope to see some familiar faces to remind me that somehow, things will turn out fine. IDK haha this seems like a very very selfish wish but I really hope to see you guys soon, or at the end of As, if possible. No matter how close we were in the past, I really miss every single one of you sozzzzzzzz idk please grant me this tiny tiny wish HAHA. Okay bye guys (I'm still quite sure no one will ever read this but oh wells)

I wish you all the best in life.