Courtesy of factsaboutyou.tumblr.com
All the joy,laughter and beautiful memories we share, will not be forgotten, till the very end.
A walk down memory lane

Monday, April 15, 2013

HI GUYS:>

I know most people probably forgot about the existence of this blog here but yeah, I hope we'll at least still remember one another yeah ? I recently went back PRPS, last thursday in fact, and I swear the place was really really nostalgic haha. And the new principal was quite nice too haha she invited me to go back as and when I want so I'll take it that I can go over anytime I want to (; which also means hey let's go have a mass gathering back there one day and do all the things we used to do ! :D Someone please please please organise this ~~

Most of us are taking Os this year right, so all the best to you guys and I hope you get into the school you aim for! (: And for those that aren't, jiayous jiayous for other stuff like cts, and there's also the people going for competitions and SYCs and whatnot so ALL THE BEST ! ^-^

We might be busy with all our various stuff, but I hope we can find a day where we all can sit down and talk about our lives and everything. Some of you might find it a waste of time, but yeah idk how to explain this, but I think you guys are probably my best anchor to who I was in primary school. I don't know if you guys understand what I mean, but I really hope to see all of you soon!


With loads of love,
Emily