Courtesy of factsaboutyou.tumblr.com
All the joy,laughter and beautiful memories we share, will not be forgotten, till the very end.
Hello. DEAD. BLOG

Sunday, July 11, 2010

YESH. IT IS DEAD AGAIN ZOMG.

Thank you Azrin for trying to revive it haha.

I hereby pronounce this blog 'dead'. -.-

Whee... It's been 7 months since we all went to separate schools... How are ya all doing?

I hope you guys are doing fine cuz I'm hearing really bad rumours about certain schools and I sure hope you people are not involved with any of them.

Anyways. On with the good stuff.

Less than half a year and we will be moving on to Sec2~ Heh. Aren't you all excited? Well, I am at least. Then we Reds (thats our batch's name in St Nicks) will have our opinions/suggestions heard. Evil seniors.

Don't you wanna go back to PRPS someday to see how are tiny juniors are doing?

Let's all go back on teacher's day and not stone in front of the computer like I do almost everyday~

And we shall barge in in the middle of lessons to see Ms Mak! AHAHAHA. Just kidding. We can't do that, we will be skipping school. -.-

I sure wish we could though.

~Tricia