Courtesy of factsaboutyou.tumblr.com
All the joy,laughter and beautiful memories we share, will not be forgotten, till the very end.
Azrin's reunion

Monday, May 31, 2010

Seeing Bernice's optimistic tag of 'HI DEAD BLOG', I guess we should update this blog once in a while, eh? By the meaning of 'update', I don't mean tag, I mean POST. -.-

Azrin suggested having a reunion 14th June, Monday. I wonder who is going... o.0

I wonder what we are doing there, anyway. Movies? The park? Or just plain chatting?

Maybe we can catch up with each other and hope the time's reunion does not have the topic changed to Dunman High gossip. Tsk.

Anyway, wish you guys luck in you studies, CCAs and whatever you are doing in school. =D

Well, then, see you guys at the reunion (if you are going) =D

-Tricia

(PS How many people even know about the reunion?)